Thursday, May 24, 2012



Your challenge for this Friday, 5-25-12, is to use the picture above to write a flash fiction of 100-135 words. I would also like you to please use this phrase in your submission:
"...the scent of [noun]..."
http://insatiabear.blogspot.com/
Test Drive

My father held out his keys to his baby, a shiny black 1953 Cadillac Fleetwood.  Billy swallowed hard.

                “Bring it back like you took it,” Dad said, slapping Billy on the back.

                The dance was a bust and Billy drove to the overlook at the gorge.  He took off his blue tux jacket and laid it on the leather back seat.  I sat down and rested my head on his shoulder.  The smell of leather and my corsage was intoxicating.

                He laid me down and I pulled off my panties.  He fucked me on the leather seat and the sound of the springs mingled with our grunts and moans.

                “It was a great ride,” Billy said as he handed Dad the keys.  “Can’t wait to take it out again.”


No comments:

Post a Comment