Tuesday, October 9, 2012

TMI Tuesday
http://tmituesdayblog.wordpress.com/2012/10/08/



1. Tell us about your sluttiest act ever.  I was dating a new guy, and it was just taking a while to get us to click.  So, i decided to take matters in my own hands.  We were out for a dinner date, it was like our third or fourth date and I had a couple of glasses of wine.  When I returned from the restroom, I stuffed my panties in his pocket.  I leaned over and whispered in his ear "You're just going to have to think about my wet pussy for the rest of dinner."  It was a long and luscous dinner, and I deliberately took my time eating.  We walked to the car and started driving home.  I took his hand and slid his fingers into my wet pussy for the ride home.  When we got to my place, I was like a bitch in heat and threw him onto the sofa and fucked him right there.  It was a night I relive frequently.

2. Have you ever played air-guitar. . .naked?  no
3. To what song do you most like to play air-guitar either clothed or naked? I don't play air guitar, BUT I sing a great "Heat Wave", and frequently do it naked!
4. Are you good in bed? Why?  I am great in bed because I take time to let things develop.  I like it fast and hard sometimes, but great sex is like a great play.  There has to be tension and release, building and relaxing, and then ending is always better.  I also like to do things to guys that no girl has ever done before, like lick his balls, tongue his asshole, massage his prostate.  I take him to places he's never been before.
5. What FEELS Sexy to you–tactile sensation? (Leave sight and taste out of this)  I love the feeling of oil on my nipples and a beard rubbed across my belly.  I guess I'm just weird.

Bonus: Write a six word autobiography.  Adventurous wench who aims to please.

Have a great week!

Randi

No comments:

Post a Comment